It
really is interesting how much we change in our twenties. I remember being told
it would happen and rejecting the idea flat out- knowing exactly what I wanted
at 19. My resolution lasted a few years, until I got sick, made new friends,
and had numerous family issues. I’m 23 now, will be this Spring and all can
think about is how young I am! My ideas on style, relationships, lifestyle,
money have all changed- even over the last year. As I come into the knowledge
of who I am as a person and what I want out of this lifetime, I find myself finding
comfort in my past experiences rather than wishing to change them.
Welcome
to my blog! I don’t have a specific goal here, only to get myself to write more
often. My name is Audrey, I’m 23 and live in Bloomington, Indiana- born and
raised a townie. I have been married for almost two years now to my high school
sweetheart and am finally graduation from college this spring. You will learn
more about me on here if this is read.
Here
we go…
No comments:
Post a Comment